NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Start your even more exciting career as law enforcer on Europe’s fastest road now with the
successor to the popular Autobahn Police Simulator.
For the first time in Autobahn Police Simulator 2 you can use the Character Creator to
customize your own in-game character’s head, body and even clothing to your liking.
Your adventure begins right in the police station where colleagues are present, too. Over
the course of the game you can further develop the station and gain access to new
opportunities and missions this way.
Take on varied, randomly selected missions, e.g. car chases at high speeds, careful
escorts or accident securing and traffic checks. By successfully completing these
operations you move up in rank.
Besides the free game, Autobahn Police Simulator 2 now also tells an elaborate,
spectacular story in 20 missions that are broken up by cut scenes. All missions, either in
the free game or in the story, are extensively voiced to convey a realistic and thrilling
To take on all these operations, your fleet consists of a radio patrol car and a civil car as
well as, for the first time, a police van. They all feature an LED matrix and realistic siren
signals that change based on the type of mission.
Step by step, you can unlock new upgrades for the station, vehicles, equipment, and your
skills via the tech tree. As a highlight waiting at the end of the tree there is a police helicopter
which from there on supports you during missions (passively) and while chasing offenders.
With its numerous Open World features, Autobahn Police Simulator 2 offers a long-term
varied gameplay that goes beyond a mere simulation.
- Living Police Station: Policemen follow their own schedules
- Elaborately told story
- Free Play
- Detailed character creation
- Tech tree with upgrades for the station, vehicles, gear, and player skills
- Intelligent AI
- 3 different vehicles
- Detailed vehicle functions like 3 different siren signals, controllable LED matrix, “blue light”, indicators, and many more
- Extensive traffic checks
- Fast-paced car chases
- Actively influencing the traffic
- Handling accidents
- Vehicle searches
Windows – Minimum
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Quad Core with 3 GHz (64bit)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 11-GPU with 1 GB VRAM, e.g. Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or similar (Onboard chips are not officially supported)
- Disk space: ca. 20 GB free disk space